Sweet Corn Muffins
These sweet and moist muffins are a "must have" with chili or soup.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Albers® White or Yellow Corn Meal
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine melted
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease or paper-line 18 to 20 muffin cups.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, corn meal, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Combine milk, eggs, vegetable oil and butter in small bowl; mix well. Add to flour mixture; stir just until blended. Pour into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool slightly. Serve warm.